Supplied artwork is not charged for, however, artwork must be supplied in a specific format otherwise an artwork fee will be charged. Please note the requirements below, before you send us any artwork.
- Artwork to be supplied hi-res in print ready PDF or JPEG format (Actual size at 300dpi).
- Artwork must be in CMYK format, if it is in RGB or has spot colours we will convert the file to CMYK – we will not be held responsible for any colour changes.
- Add 3mm of bleed – if there is no bleed there will add a thin white border around the artwork.
- Work within a margin of at least 5mm from the edge of the page.
Other Artwork Requirements
Supply your artwork in:
- .PDF ONLY.
- CYMK .pdf’s for full colour print jobs.
- Spot colours for all other print jobs.
- 3mm bleed.
- Crop / Registration marks on all .pdf’s.
Programmes we can work with:
Should you have open files for your artwork, we utilise the following programmes:
Please ensure that you supply fonts with open files or ensure that the fonts are converted to curves.
As explained in the format requirements above, full colour jobs will require CYMK .pdf’s. Please inform us of the necessary spot colours.
We calibrate our digital machines but please note, every digital printer is unique and prints may be darker or lighter. Please remember to sign off a colour proof.
We provide any quote within 1 working day. Turnaround time for jobs will depend on the requirements, and can be specified on request. Please speak to one of our consultants to get information on specific turnaround times per individual job.